Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gamerscore Update: 05/07/09

My weekly gamerscore update is now returning from a long hiatus. In these I will talk about the latest games I've been getting some Xbox 360 Achievement Points in. Though I haven't done one of these in a while, I still only plan to talk about the previous week (in other words: I won't be recapping everything since my last update).

The picture I'll have at the top of each of these posts will be from the game I either enjoyed the most of collected the most points from.

This week will be reletively short since I was away for most of it and have only gotten about two days worth of play time in. Expect a much longer post next time.

One thing I would like to note is that I finally broke the 40k mark!

Army of Two
I have achieved 20 of the 47 achievements in this game so far which has gotten me 500 out of the total 1250 points in the game. In no means will I even attempt getting the 100% on this game. This is partially due to the requirement of buying some DLC but mainly because this game isn't really that fun. With that said, playing through it was a pain and I put far too much time into this game for what I got back. I beat it last night (I guess technically it was this morning) and now I plan to repeat the first two minutes of mission five another twelve times so I can easily obtain $1 000 000. Once I'm done, I will have the last achievement that I am playing for and I will be done.

Fable 2
I have gotten 41 of the 66 possible achievements which translates to 850 out of 1350 points. All of these are from the main quest and side missions found in the main game. However, I recently bought Knothole Island when it went on sale this week and that is why I have returned to this game.

My first impressions of the island is that I will be done it pretty quickly. I spent about an hour to two o with it and I already have two out of three of the main missions done. I'm assuming there is more to do afterwards since this DLC pack usually retains for 800 MS points. We shall see.

I'm not sure if I will be going for all three of the possible Knothole Island achievements; I am going for the main one for sure. So there will be a definite increase of 50 points for me. I might try for the book collecting as well, haven't quite decided.


Scene It? Box Office Smash!
I only put this in yesterday to play when I had some company over and luckily I got 40 points from it. I now have 31 out of 58 of the achievements - 560 out of 1250 of the points.

That was all for this weekend. Coming soon I plan to, as always, continue on the everlasting quest that is Tales of Vesperia. I also will finally claw my way through Bioshock. And if I enjoy Knothole Island, I may pick up the See the Future pack.

Overall Gamerscore: 40 065

No comments: