Sunday, July 6, 2008

Most anticipated games at E3'08

I thought I would share the games I'm looking forward to most that are going to be shown, or that I hope are going to be shown, at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo.
  • Viva Pinata 2 (360) - I very much enjoyed the first one and with a sequal, let's hope it only gets better.
  • Chrono Trigger DS (DS) - I never played the original but I have heard all the hype this game has gotten so it seems worth while to check out.
  • Animal Crossing Wii (Wii) - This games hasn't been confirmed at all, but I'm assuming it might, and I hope it does.
  • Rock Band 2 (360) - I loved the first, and with this being the first game to have cross game DLC, I cant wait to see what new stuff will be added.
  • Prince of Persia (360) - I loved the Sands of Time trilogy and this one just looks insain.
  • Soul Calibur IV (360) - I'm a huge fan of this series and though the addition of Star Wars characters makes me cringe, I'm still looking forward to it.
  • Mirror's Edge (360) - This game looks very interesting and super cool. With the latest trailor out, it just seems that much better. I'm quite intrigued with this whole "change the way we look at first person" aspect.

So those are mine, they're in no specific order but I know sooner or later I will be picking these up, some as soon as September. Chris is to be posting his list up in the next few days.

No comments: