Sunday, July 20, 2008

Giant Bomb is about to go off

Arriving to my computer this morning and checking my usual sites. I come across GiantBomb.com one of the by far best video game websites, has changed the way it looks. It now has a screen there with a note saying "Giant Bomb landing shortly." It seems the so far blog programed site is about to start. Not sure about you, but I'm way excited. Yes I emailed them for a beta spot.

Update: Checking Jeff's (co-creater or Giant Bomb) blog, he made a post saying that the site wont be up within the day or anything. Here is the offical wording.
Note that "landing shortly" does not mean you should stay up tonight waiting for the open beta to begin.

Update Update: I just received an email from Giant Bomb telling me the site will be up soon so check the site regularly now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not the best video games site. Poor coverage of E3 I felt they had. Sites like IGN and such had a lot more previews. GameSpot too had live coverage (over 20 hours), so I wouldn't quite say Giant Bomb is the best just yet.

Sean said...

I wouldn't say it's the best either, I said it's one of the best. I meant that more on a personal note since I'm a fan of the creators of it a lot.