Sunday, July 6, 2008

E3'08, My hopes and dreams

Here is my list of games that I hope will be at E3 that we know about and what games I wish would be there.

  • Banjo Kazooie Three (360) - I have loved all the Banjo Kazooie games and now with the third one finally announced I'm looking forward to actually seeing more footage as well as some on foot action.
  • Rock Band 2 (360) - I'm mainly excited to see the track list and how it will work with the previous title especially with the announcement that all previous downloaded songs (and potentially the original songs from the first one) will work .
  • Half-Life Episode 3 (360/PC) - After the conclusion of Episode 2 and the realization that the portal gun will make an appearance will appear in Episode 3 (well the plot of two seems to lead to that conclusion) I'm very excited to see the conclusion as well as if it's packed in with any other games (including potentially Portal 2, or Counter Strike)
  • Resident Evil 5 (360) - After a single trailer and my love of the series I really can't wait to see more gameplay information and footage.
  • Bioshock 2 (360?) - I find this extremely likely to be announced especially considering that Take Two made the first one so I expect the next one will be announced at this E3.
  • Dead Rising 2 (360?) - Capcom has made it quite clear that Dead Rising will have a sequel the real question is when and I figure this E3 will be the one.
  • Red Dead Revolver 2 (PS3?/360?) - I almost forgot about how excited I am for this game, although there is no actual evidence it exists besides a trailer for a "Western Themed Game" by the developers of Red Dead Revolver I am very exciting for any quality western game of which Red Dead Revolver one was one of the best.
  • Alan Wake (360) - I have no idea what this game will even look like but it's been announced for around 3 years now and I'm still excited for it for a number of reasons, first off it has a dark scary feel to it and a plot that seems very promising and secondly it's made by Remedy who gets props from me for creating one of the greatest games of all time, Max Payne.
  • Sadness (Wii) - So this game is one based off of terror and from the brief trailer it looks amazing, in reports the game has been stated to be the scariest game ever and reacts to what it knows will scare you, I am very excited to hear more.
Those are my predications and my hopes for new footage or announcements so we shall see when E3 comes around.

No comments: