Saturday, October 2, 2010

Loot of the Week

Alright, back with some games cause stuff came out!

Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution
I downloaded this on Tuesday but should note that I only did the first objective and have yet to return to it. This is because I realized that the level cap increase wasn't included and I didn't feel like wasting my time later when I have to grind through all that again. So I am planning to wait on that until I can level up while playing soon. The release date isn't announced but it was said to be before the GOTY edition so I have less than a month to wait.

1400 Microsoft Points
I bought more of these, I think I have around 2600 at the moment. I mainly got these because of Microsoft's 800 points back deal going on this month. I already knew I wanted to get enough stuff to meet the requirements but I just needed the points and Blockbusters was giving a good amount of trade credit for Bioshock 2.

Quantum Theory
I should start off by saying that this game is garbage and I can't wait to get it out of my house. I only have 15 points in it and I know I could get more but I'd rather stab myself in the eye.



Pick of the Week


Dead Rising 2
This game was a lot of fun. I never really got into the first one, despite owning it for the last few months and having access to it for years. I don't really know why, I think it was the psychopaths if I can't remember correctly but it was years ago. I very much enjoyed my time with this and already beat it, however, with it being very sand-boxy, I can't see myself going back just to mess around.

No comments: