Monday, October 4, 2010

Gamerscore Update: 04/10/10

It has been a long time since I did one of these. That was mainly due to PAX and then moving got in the way. Also, I didn't play anything 360-wise last week so the dry spell just kept piling up. I did get a bunch this week though.

Dead Rising 2
This was the clear winner this week with 400 points achieved in it. Though this may not seem like a ton, especially considering the amount of time I put into it, compared to most people with the game - it's a lot. On my friends list, I don't think anyone else have even broke 200. I really enjoyed it, and though it is an open world game, almost every achievement is for doing something non-story related. Oh and also, every achievement is 20 so that was annoying.

Quantum Theory
This game sucks and I have no idea how the points are because I only got 15 in it and didn't care to spend any more time with it.

No comments: