Thursday, March 26, 2009

What I got this week and what is to come

This will be my report of the things I got this week and what you can expect in the week to come. I'm not sure if I'll do this too often, though I would like to.

This week I picked up Alien Homind for the GCN. I found it for $5 used and had to get it since I loved Castle Crashers so much. I was planning on grabbing it when it was discounted on the XBL marketplace but I'm not sure anymore as I have played this one about 2/3 the way through. We shall see.

I also got some comics which I talked about in a previous post. I enjoyed all three and will now begin to follow Superman. I will probably get more into comics in future posts.

I also received Pokemon Platinum today along with the pre-order bonus figure. This should be cool as I loved Diamond. It also came in good time as I am leaving for my vacation tomorrow so I will have the plane ride time for this. Though it is a Nintendo game so I will have to send it back in a couple weeks. However, I do plan to get all the special new forms and legendaries and transfer them to my Diamond version before it leaves.

In the next week, if I can get a hold of a computer long enough, these are some things to expect to see here:

I will write up a First Impressions on both Henry Hatsworth and Pokemon Platinum. Also, if I play enough of these two I will try and write a review next weekend for them.

I would also like to share some photos I take of anything weird I find down in New York. I plan to go to the Nintendo Store of America so I'll probably post a picture of that.

If I can't get a computer, obviously there won't be any posts till I return. Hopefully I can though.

No comments: