Friday, January 29, 2010

Last week's thoughts

Here are some thoughts about what I played this last week:
  • Dark Void ended in an awful way
  • Darksiders is really good
  • Muscle March is still great
  • Bit. Trip Void is still boggling my mind in concept
  • Mass Effect 2 is great despite my grand dislike for the first one
  • I need to get back to Dragon Age: Origins
  • No More Heroes 2 looks incredible so finishing the first is now a mandatory task
  • Why did I buy the second No More Heroes with only three hours clocked into the first?
  • Spirit Tracks is still a great game and I'm quite enjoying the heavy music aspect
  • Battle for Forli is garbage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]