Friday, January 29, 2010

Top Down Perspective

With two of my friends, Nathan and Jon, I am starting up a podcast again. Like Blown Speakers, it will be weekly and all about the games we're playing and the industry surrounding them. It will be called Top Down Perspective and I am very excited to get it going.

The difference between this and my previous podcast is that I have much more faith in this one. Doing a podcast with one other guy can be very hard. If only one of us has played the game, the discussion on it will be short. If one of us isn't available to do it, it can't be done. With three people we are able to have much more engaging conversations and can bring extra flavors to the news. the guys I'm working with on this are great, their passion for games is as great as, if not above, my own and they really know their stuff.

So far we have been doing these on Friday nights but it will most likely just be one day each week that we're all free. We will be doing our first official recording tonight and hopefully it will be up by the end of the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE, that's so awesome. You throwing that stuff up on iTunes or somethin'?