Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm a Sheep

So I finally reactivated the old Twitter account I got about a year ago. I seem to update it a few times a day, mostly with video game related stuff going on with me. I'll also use it if anything interesting has happened/is being released/is going on that I think should be checked out but isn't big enough to warrant its own post on here. So maybe look into that if you have your own account. You can also read the latest 5 entries on the side bar of this site in case you don't have your own Twitter account.

I also got this site it's own Twitter account that runs off of the RSS feed from here. So if you have a Twitter account and are into following people, you can add this one up and won't have to check back here so much to see if I've made a post. It will show the latest entry I did and link back to here to read the full thing.

Since I just started it up, it's not 100% yet but I will try and make sure it is by the end of today.

No comments: