Sunday, December 28, 2008

Prince of Persia skins

I just beat Prince of Persia for the 360 and found it incredible. Of course there are things in it that I dislike but overall it was amazing. I can't wait for more from this game.

To let you know, in case you missed it somehow, you can change the skins that both the Prince and Elika have. So you can make them look different. There are 4 skins for each of them, and you start out with one each. I thought I would tell you how to get the others.

The Prince:
The Prince - You start with it.
Sands of Time - This is the Prince from the sands of time game. To get it you must go into "Extras" at the main menu and then hit Y for the pre-order thing. Input 52585854 and you should unlock him.
Prototype - Collect all 1 001 orbs. Only available on the PC version.

Elika:
Elika - You start with it.
Farah - This is Farah from the sands of time game -- not the donkey. To get it you must go into "Extras" at the main menu and then hit Y for the pre-order thing. Input 52585854 and you should unlock her.
Prototype: - Collect all 1 001 orbs. Only available on the PC version.

I haven't gotten the Prototype skins yet and I'm not sure I will be going for every single orb, but there you are. Comment if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments: