Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Start

As you may have noticed, over the last couple weeks the sidebar of this site, specifically the main introduction section, has been changed to say I now work on a couple other sites.

The first is The Comic Book Bin which like it sounds, focuses a lot on comics; it does contain a section for video games too. I work there as a game reviewer and you can see almost all the reviews I've posted here up on that site. I very much like working for them as the people I've spoke to all seem really nice. The best part has to be that I can receive some games in the mail, which I am quite looking forward to. Currently I'm waiting on Fable II, so you can look forward to my thoughts on that.

The next site: TalkXbox is also quite fun to work for and like the name implies it focuses mostly on the 360. I'm a news reporter there and you will usually see my posts on the main page when you go there.

I will also update this site when I can, though as you may have noticed, I am slowing down. I haven't given up though! I will keep this site alive.

No comments: