Saturday, September 20, 2008

Not entirely crazy, just mostly

A while ago, Chris and I completed the Endless Setlist in Rock Band. Now with Rock Band 2 out, I have just completed the Tour mode and found the Endless Setlist 2. I plan to do it again.

So your probably thinking; "whatever, he did it before, how is this different?" Well good sirs and ladies, this setlist has around twenty more songs and takes about ten hours with no breaks. Now of course I plan to do this with other people. So I have three friends joining me, though we will only be doing guitar and bass due to that being the only instruments we can play on expert.

Just to add to the ludicrousness, once we complete it on expert to get those three achievements. We play to play it again. Why? Because there's an achievement for going through it without ever stopping or failing a song.

So two weeks from now we will have almost twenty-four hours of Rock Band 2 straight. I'm not crazy. I'm not.

No comments: