Sunday, April 27, 2008

Darkrai Encounter

I've been in such a Pokemon mood this weekend, actually I've been in quite a DS mood lately. I've realized how many great games it has compared to the other systems I have. It is defiantly one of my all time favorite gaming platforms. Like I said though, I've been really wanting to play my Pokemon Diamond recently.

My Empoleon is all the way up to level 99 now, so I'll be getting it to 100 very soon. It's been a while since I've gotten a pokemon to 100. The last time I did was probably before Ruby came out. I also finally figured out how to get to route 224, so there were finally some new trainers and stuff for me to do, which was good.Anyways, while being in this pokemon mood I came accross some interesting info.

So for those of you still enjoy your copies of Pokemon Diamond and/or Pearl, this post is for you.

The legendary pokemon Darkrai will be available to you in about a month. On May 31st and June 1st from noon to 4pm you will be able to go to Toys R Us' and download him to your game file. It hasnt been confirmed yet that it will be anywhere outside of the states. Though I'm highly doubt that us up here in Canada will be able to get it. I will though go down to my local TRU and take a look on the 31st. If it's there, yay me and I'll make a post here about how it went, I'll try and take some pictures of how things are. If not, then that will really suck.

For those of you who need proof, check out the Pokemon.com page.

No comments: