Friday, September 10, 2010

Planet Redwood

As the podcast I co-host (Top Down Perspective) grows, we all grow - fact of life. We recently received a wonderful email from one of our regular listeners informing us that they started a fan site devoted completely to Deadly Premonition. What links this to my podcast is the fact that we have been placed in the Media/Links section of the site under Video and Audio. The site's staff feels we are important to this community of DP fans if not to them especially.

As you know, the cast of TDP are all huge supports of the game and, I certainly, couldn't be happier to see more light being shone onto this game. More people need to play it, more people need to experience it.

The site is called Planet Redwood and features far more information than I personally knew about the game. I definetely recommend giving it a look over, I'm sure there's some information in there you didn't know either.

No comments: