Thursday, July 22, 2010

Limbo

The new banner is some concept art for the yesterday-released Xbox Live Arcade Game: Limbo. In no way do I own this image, I am simply a thief and Google is my weapon of choice.

I've already completed the game and enjoyed it very much. The atmosphere it sets up is great. This is a product that I feel would only work as a video game. Though, like most people are saying, it is quite short and due to how long I spent with the game - granted I will be going back through it again - I'm not sure I'm totally for the 1200 price point. With the amount of content in this game, 800 seems like the perfect price. I mean, it's not like the developers had to go out of their way to create a highly detailed game here - aesthetically speaking.

It's the first in the Summer of Arcade 2010 line up this year. I'm looking forward to Castlevania: Harmony of Despair but that's about it. I have no interest in Hydrothunder or Monday Night Combat. These might just be a "wait for the review and then decide if I want it" game. If anything, I may pick up Tomb Raider as I do enjoy dual joystick shooters.

No comments: