Monday, December 28, 2009

What I am currently playing:

I know I could just update the side bar section specifically for this, but I'm playing a lot and felt it deserved its own post.
  • A Boy and his Blob: So far this game is spectacular. The art is fantastic and the overall feel of the game is wonderfully cute. This is definitely one of my favorite games of this year.
  • New Super Mario Bros. Wii: What can I say, it's Mario, so you know it's good. The multiplayer aspect is as good as it sounds and brings a whole new level of enjoyment to the standard side-scrolling platformer.
  • Bit. Trip Void: I have yet to get into this but it is downloaded and waiting.
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: I didn't like the first game but this is already starting (I'm on chapter 7) to change my mind. Much more on this later.
  • Dragon Age: Origins: So far I have only created my character and been through the very first dialogue tree. I have not played enough yet.
  • Call of Duty: Classic: The only reason I got this was because someone gave me their download code since they only cared for MW2.
  • The Maw: I have always been interested in this game but not enough to spend the full 800 on. It became xbox's deal of the week today so I picked it up for half price. I have yet to play it.
  • Uno Rush: Once again, I always wanted it, but not for full price. It became one of xbox's holiday deals of the day, so I grabbed it for 50% off. This game is crazy, very hectic and very fun.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks: So far I am loving the game despite not reaching a dungeon yet.
That's quite a bit, and if I choose to hang on to Assassin's Creed Bloodline then that rounds the count up to ten. For the most part I will be talking more about each of these games later, if not during Game of the Year stuff.

No comments: