Sunday, June 8, 2008

Looking into currently

Here are the games I'm currently gonna try picking up in the next little bit.
  • The DOG Island (Wii) - Apparently it's an interesting game and super cute. My local Wal-Mart has it for only $30. Seems like a good investment. The opening cut scene contains not one, but two pirate dogs.
  • No More Heroes (Wii) - I've wanted to pick this one up for a bit. It'll be nice having a M rated games for my Wii finally. Also it has the whole "no one knows about it" vibe that I like.
  • Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit (360) - Finally a Dragon Ball Z game thats not Tenkaichi. I hates that series. I'm not into the 3D fighting thing they did, the 2D style from Budokai was MUCH better. Budokai 3 remains the best anime fighting game still. We shall see if this passes it.
  • Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP) - Been wanting to grab it since it came out. I've always been a fan of the FF series and though I never finish even the first disc of 7, I still really liked it. I should really go back and finish that game...
  • God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP) - This right not isn't the most important, hence it's last on the list. I really enjoyed the first one, and I need to still pick up the second one.
It should be noted that this list isn't in any order.

Update:
  • Microsoft Points (360) - I want some of these for more Rock Band songs and more importantly, The Penny Arcade game. I hear its good and quite funny, especially if you read the comic, and I do.
  • Wii Points (Wii) - I wanna pick up Lost Winds, even though it didn't get the best reviews (I think GameSpot gave it around a 6 or something). Though it looks interesting. Also theres some new ones coming up later I'm interested in.

No comments: