Thursday, May 8, 2008

Choices...

A short post about GTA 4 as I'm just about done but I was musing, How often does a game seriously make you consider something? Like sure bioshock had you choose between killing the little sisters but it really had no effect on the gameplay. GTA 4 however has me searching in my head for the right answer, I have 2 options which I will try and keep spoiler free, Kill someone or work for them even though they have betrayed me constantly and various people in the game have been suggesting different things. Now I am actually kinda stressing over what to do and I've had the game paused for a few minutes just thinking about if I should kill him. Well I'm glad a game has come along that made me actually feel bad about my actions so we shall see what I choose.

EDIT: I choose killing him

No comments: